Right of withdrawal
- When buying the products, the consumer has the possibility to cancel the agreement without stating a reason for 14 days. This period of reflection starts the day after the consumer or a representative appointed by the consumer and introduced to the trader, has received the product. During the time of reflection the consumer will handle the product as well as the packaging with care. He will only use the product or remove the packaging to such an extent that is necessary to be able to see if he wishes to keep the product. In case he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if it is in all fairness possible – in the original state and packaging, to the trader in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions the trader supplied.
- When rendering services, the consumer has the possibility to cancel the agreement without stating a reason for at least 14 days, starting the day the agreement has been closed. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will conform to the by the trader supplied reasonable and clear instructions along with the offer and/or at the latest with the delivery.
- When a customber buys a product which is designed to the preferences of the customer, the right of withdrawal is not available. This is applicable to all custom products available for sale at www.gimlor.com.
Cost in case of withdrawal
- In case the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will be charged no more than the cost of returning the product.
- If the consumer has paid an amount of money the trader will pay this back as soon as possible, though within no more than 30 days after the withdrawal or the return of the product.
Excluding the right of withdrawal
- The trader can exclude the right of withdrawal for as far as has been provided in section 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only valid in case the trader has stated this clearly in the offer, that is, in due-time before concluding the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products -which have been brought about according to specifications of the consumer; -which clearly have a personal nature;
-which cannot be returned because of their nature;
-which can spoil or age quickly;
-of which the price is influenced by fluctuations on the financial market beyond the trader’s control; -for single copies of newspapers or magazines;
-for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.